I’m excited to partner with Calphalon again and feature their gorgeous non-stick Signature set of 8″ and 10″ omelet pans in our April readers’ sweepstakes. If you love non-stick cookware but worry about the safety, this is a completely different kind of nonstick. You can use metal tools on it and it’s dishwasher safe. The pans are PFOA-free and perform as effectively as stainless steel. I have been using these pans for two months and I especially love that the handle stays cool while you’re cooking.
The winner will also receive the four paleo cookbooks I reviewed this month, two BONUS paleo cookbooks, the Weeknight Paleo e-book that provides a 4-week meal plan, a RuMe tote bag, a sample of Crunchies freeze-dried snacks in mixed fruit, a full-size Wildway grain-free granola and box of hot cereal, FREE coupons for three Naked Juice cold-pressed juice, three FREE coupons for any Cedarlane Natural Foods gluten-free frozen entrées (yum!), and samples of the new turmeric tea line from Numi. I tasted these delicious teas at ExpoWest and immediately fell in love with their golden color and lovely taste.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 signed hardcover copy of Plant-Based Paleo: Protein-rich vegan recipes for well-being and vitality by Jenna Zoe. Read my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of Churrasco: Grilling the Brazilian Way by Evandro Caregnato. Here’s my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of The Whole Coconut Cookbook: Vibrant Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Recipes Featuring Nature’s Most Versatile Ingredient by Nathalie Fraise. Read what I thought.
- 1 softcover copy of Paleo Italian Cooking: Authentic Italian Gluten-Free Family Recipes by Cindy Barbieri. Here’s my review.
- 1 BONUS softcover copy of Paleo Vegan: Plant-Based Primal Recipes by Ellen Jaffe Jones.
- 1 BONUS softcover copy of Paleo Magazine Readers’ Favorites Cookbook.
- 1 BONUS e-book of Weeknight Paleo by Tracey Grant, RD. Any reader can use this discount code for $2 off through the giveaway period: renovator
- One roomy tote bag from RuMe.
- One two-pan set of Calphalon non-stick Signature omelet pans (8″ & 10″). (Ships separately.)
- One full-size bag of granola and one box of hot cereal from Wildway Foods. Winner chooses the flavors. (Ships separately).
- 3 Naked Juice coupons, 3 Cedarlane Natural Foods coupons, and samples from Crunchies and Numi Tea.
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Calphalon, Book Publishing Company, Ten Speed Press, Ryland Peters & Small, Gibbs Smith, Tuttle Publishing, Crunchies, Wildway Granola, Naked Juice, Cedarlane Natural Foods, Tracey Grant, and Recipe Renovator.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Thursday April 28 through Tuesday May 3, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Calphalon, Book Publishing Company, Ten Speed Press, Ryland Peters & Small, Gibbs Smith, Tuttle Publishing, Crunchies, Wildway Granola, Naked Juice, Cedarlane Natural Foods, Tracey Grant, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 6 books, 1 ebook, 8″ & 10″ omelet pans, granola/hot cereal, samples, coupons, retail value $266.