This month, I’m featuring Windy City Cocoa, Bob’s Red Mill, and two items from Golden Door spa’s artisan food line. The folks at Bob’s Red Mill have provided the exact products you’ll need to make Jeanne’s Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour mix from Gluten-Free Wish List.
I showcased the blood orange marmalade from Golden Door’s artisan food products in my prize-winning recipe for blood-orange-glazed shrimp. I also used their fig preserves to create my balsamic-fig-glazed chicken thighs. You can read more about the Golden Door spa in the post I did when I took a tour in August. This month’s giveaway includes their peach-blackberry preserves and their spiced bean soup mix. Their products are small batch, crafted by hand. They might only have enough organic fruit to make 300 or 400 jars of one type of preserves, so they are special. And, 100% of their profits, including all of this food line, are given to support children’s charities.
You’ll also receive the four gorgeous, gift-worthy cookbooks I reviewed this month. I hope to get the package out to the winner just before Christmas. The prize package includes two packets of Windy City Cocoa mix (reviewed here), a wooden spoon, and a really nice citrus juicer.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 hardcover copy of New Taco Classics by Lorena Garcia. Read my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of Gluten-Free Wish List by Jeanne Sauvage. Here’s my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of Mark Bittman’s Kitchen Matrix. Read what I thought.
- 1 hardcover copy of Foster’s Market Favorites by Sara Foster. My review will be on the 23rd.
- One bag each of white rice flour, brown rice flour, sweet white rice flour, xanthan gum, and tapioca starch from Bob’s Red Mill, plenty to make up Jeanne’s gluten-free flour mix. (Ships separately, will not arrive before Christmas.)
- 2 packets of Windy City Cocoa: dairy-free, gluten-free, allergen-friendly
- One each: peach-blackberry preserves, spiced bean soup mix from Golden Door.
- Lemon squeezer and wooden spoon
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Bob’s Red Mill, Golden Door, Windy City Cocoa, Story Farm, Chronicle Books, Pam Krauss Books, Celebra (Penguin Random House), and Recipe Renovator. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- By entering the sweepstakes you agree to be added to my email newsletter list, which comes out no more than twice per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Duration: Thursday December 17 through Monday December 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill, Golden Door, Windy City Cocoa, Story Farm, Chronicle Books, Pam Krauss Books, Celebra (Penguin Random House), and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 4 books, 4 bags of gluten-free flours plus xanthan gum, kitchen tools, 2 hot cocoa packets, 2 artisan food products, retail value $191.75.