Our December giveaway features the four books I am reviewing this month plus a bonus copy of my pet loss book, a Tiger rice cooker, and a $110 gift card from Vons Pavilions/Safeway, for you to try their Lucerne dairy products and non-dairy milks. The giveaway is scheduled earlier than usual so you can receive the items before Christmas, and I chose the most beautiful coffee table books from my stash, in case you want to gift them to others.
(Gift card good at any U.S. Safeway store and can be used for any product.) If you have a favorite Lucerne product you like to use over the holidays, include that in your comment when you enter below. The folks at Lucerne would love to hear from you; use the hashtag #LucerneDairy to let them know what you’re making.
The sweepstakes package is worth $412.89.
- One signed copy of Burnt Toast Makes Sing Good by Kathleen Flinn. Read my review.
- One copy of Gluten-Free Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg, MD and Zoe Francois. Here’s what I thought.
- One copy of Shroom by Becky Selengut.
- One copy of The Slanted Door by Charles Phan.
- One bonus copy of Golden Angels: A Pet Loss Memoir by me.
- One $110 Safeway gift card from Safeway, to try their Lucerne products or use as you wish.
- One 3-Cup Rice Cooker from Tiger Corporation in pink or white. This tacook rice cooker can make risottos, soups, and even cakes. It has an inner pot that fits on top of the rice, allowing you to cook another dish separately. Small enough to sit on a counter. Comes with a cookbook. (Ships separately.)
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press, Ten Speed Press, Andrews McMeel Publishing, Viking, Tiger Corporation, Vons Pavilions/Safeway, and Recipe Renovator. I received one gift card from Safeway for my own use; I did not receive further compensation to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday December 12 through Tuesday December 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press, Ten Speed Press, Andrews McMeel Publishing, Viking, Tiger Corporation, Vons Pavilions/Safeway, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 1 hardcover copy of Burnt Toast, 1 softcover copy of Golden Angels, 1 hardcover copy of Gluten-Free Artisan Bread, 1 hardcover copy of Shroom, 1 hardcover copy of The Slanted Door, 1 $110 gift card from Vons Pavilions/Safeway, 1 JAJ-A55U 3-Cup Rice Cooker from Tiger Corp. Retail value: $412.89.