Here is this week’s question:
What is your favorite Japanese food?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday May 31 through Thursday June 6, 2013 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: What is your favorite Japanese food? You can receive up to 4 additional entries by sharing the link on social media and leaving one comment for each share. 5 entries total per person, please. Extra entries will be deleted.
Tweet, Facebook, Pin, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. You can share up to 4 times—no more than two entries per day—for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Andrews McNeel Publishing and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: One hardcover copy of Japanese Farm Food, retail value $35.00.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Wednesday essays, and Friday giveaways (when available).
Here is the book for you to take a look at: