I recently attended a support group meeting of the Celiac Sprue Association and won this snack box to try out.
What I liked about this product:
- It’s a self-contained meal that is vegan and gluten-free, which is incredibly rare!
- Plenty of protein, not just carbs.
- The dark chocolate with sea salt was the highlight.
I wasn’t so keen on:
- The crackers were stale.
- Even though it provides 380 calories, I am not sure this would feel like a full meal to me.
- The hummus was messy.
- It would have been nice to have a napkin in the box.
I would recommend this for:Bonus Download: Click Here to Get Our Top 10 Migraine Swaps
- People who like or need prepared foods that are vegan and gluten-free.
- People needing snacks that need no refrigeration.
- Dashing through an airport and needing a safe, gluten-free snack.
Required FTC disclosure: I won this product, which was provided to the support group coordinator. I was not paid to write this post.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Tuesday reviews, Wednesday essays, Thursday how-to’s, and Friday giveaways (when available).