This was another great little giveaway from Camp Blogaway, hand-made dry Italian sausage from the North Denver Sausage Company. I have one package of hot (pictured) and two packages of mild to give away to three lucky readers.
Of course I could have given this to the Hubs (who does eat meat occasionally) or a neighbor, but Kathy Laurienti, the president of the company, graciously agreed to my using it for a giveaway.
I like sharing my swag experiences with you, and this is a cool family company producing hand-crafted artisan pork sausage, cured with only salt and air. This product doesn’t need refrigeration so is portable for snacking, hiking, and camping. It also pairs well with wine, so would be great for a summer picnic.
What’s your favorite picnic story?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only U.S. residents over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday June 15 through Thursday June 21, 2012 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: What’s your favorite picnic story? You can receive up to 4 additional entries by doing the following. Leave a separate comment for each additional item.
- Sausage is gluten-free but NOT vegan.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner(s) will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Laurienti & LaBate Meat Co., 7326 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80229. (303) 379-9505.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: Three packages (one per reader) of dry Italian sausage, retail value of $9.99 each.