This month I’m featuring a local company Jackie’s Jams. I bought their mango-habanero jam for my holiday cheese plates, and it’s just so good. You could use it instead of orange marmalade in my prize-winning recipe for glazed shrimp. They source local fruit from the best farms in San Diego County, and they’re a family company with a great story. They’re providing four jars of their fruit-forward jam, which is lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar: tripleberry (their best seller), mango-habanero, Santa Rosa plum (nostalgic), and strawberry-rhubarb, which you can usually only get if someone makes it for you. Don’t live in San Diego? No worries, they take online orders.
You’ll also receive the four vegan/vegetarian cookbooks I reviewed this month plus two nifty kitchen tools from me: an OXO can opener with magnetic lid catch (handy for opening all those cans of beans you’ll be cooking with these cookbooks) and a mandolin slicer to make cutting up all your fruits and veggies even easier.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 hardcover copy of Leon Fast Vegetarian by Jane Baxter and Henry Dimbleby. Read my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Real-Life Vegan by Victoria Laine. Here’s my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Meatless in Cowtown by Laura Samuel Meyn and Anthony Head. Read what I thought.
- 1 softcover copy of Chef Del’s Better Than Vegan by Del Sroufe. Here’s my review.
- One Norpro mandolin slicer/grater. (Ships separately.)
- One OXO can opener
- One each of Jackie’s Jams: tripleberry, mango-habanero, Santa Rosa plum, and strawberry-rhubarb. (Ships separately.)
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by BenBella Vegan, Victoria Laine, Running Press, Saltwater and Sunshine, Jackie’s Jams, and Recipe Renovator. I was paid a small placement fee by Jackie’s Jams to include their items in this giveaway.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- By entering the sweepstakes you agree to be added to my email newsletter list, which comes out no more than twice per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Duration: Thursday January 28 through Tuesday February 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by BenBella Vegan, Victoria Laine, Running Press, Saltwater & Sunshine, Jackie’s Jams, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 4 books, 4 jars of jam, 1 can opener, 1 mandolin slicer, retail value $133.91.