We’re going to fill your cookbook shelf and your pantry this month, as it’s a bounty of healthy food choices in the sweepstakes. You’ll receive the four cookbooks I reviewed this month, plus a copy of my book, and nine dinners from a new company called Fishpeople. Fishpeople produces clean, sustainable seafood (you can even track your pouch to find out who caught it), that are microwavable and ready in about three minutes. You’ll receive four entrées and five bisques and chowders. You’ll also receive two FREE coupons to try the new Luvo line of healthy frozen meals, two coupons for a discount on Davidson’s Safest Choice pasteurized eggs (I buy them to make paleo mayo), and two coupons for free Naked Juice, so you can try some of their new flavors like Bright Beets and Kale Blazer. And finally, thanks to Dr. Andrew Knowles, you’ll get 3 packs of his Migraine Prevention Formula, specially formulated (with good research) to help reduce inflammation and reactiveness in people who get migraines. It contains magnesium, riboflavin, feverfew, butterbur, in an organic whole food blend. I am trying it right now and so far it’s working very well for me.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 softcover copy of Global Meatballs by Adeline Myers. Read my review.
- 1 softcover copy of BOLD by Susanna Hoffman and Victoria Wise. Here’s my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of The Duluth Grill Cookbook by Robert Lillegard. Read what I thought.
- 1 softcover copy of Pure Pork Awesomeness by Kevin Gillespie. Review tomorrow.
- One box of NINE Fishpeople sustainable, healthy, gluten-free meals. (Ships separately.)
- 3 sample packs of Migraine Prevention Formula (18 tablets total).
- Two coupons to try out the new Luvo line of healthy frozen entrees.
- Two free coupons for Naked Juice.
- Two coupons for 75 cents off Davidson’s Safest Choice pasteurized eggs.
- And a copy of Golden Angels: A Pet Loss Memoir from yours truly, to keep or gift.
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Quarry Books, Andrews McMeel Publishing, Duluth Grill, Workman Publishing, Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs, MigraEase, Fishpeople, Naked Juice, and Recipe Renovator. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Tuesday June 23 through Tuesday June 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Quarry Books, Andrews McMeel Publishing, Duluth Grill, Workman Publishing, Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs, MigraEase, Fishpeople, Naked Juice, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 5 books, 9 Fishpeople entrees, 2 free coupons for Luvo entrees, 2 75-cents off coupons for Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs, 3 sample packs of Migraine Prevention Formula, and 2 free coupons for Naked Juice, retail value $204.40.