This month I paired the Nourishing Noodles cookbook with the OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer, plus all the fabulous health and wellness books I reviewed this month, cookbooks, and more. Read more about the OXO spiralizer, which I loved.
The winner will receive 7 books in total, including a BONUS copy of Dr. Mark Hyman’s latest book Eat Fat, Get Thin, which I received at the Institute for Functional Medicine conference last month, two FREE coupons for Naked Juice cold-pressed juice, and a full-size bottle of AuraCacia Relaxing Lavender Bubble Bath plus their guide to essential oils.
Since this month was Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, I wanted to share a little bit about AHMA, the American Headache and Migraine Association. I had the opportunity to attend their 4th annual patient conference earlier this month, where I met some wonderful people, patient advocates, and headache doctors. The presentations were excellent and I appreciated spending the day with other people who are dealing with migraine on a daily basis. I even got to meet Anna Eidt, the author of a migraine blog called Brain Storm, who won the first Migraine Moment film contest. Not only did she star in the film, she wrote and performed the beautiful song:
I’m including the starter kit from AHMA to make your own emergency migraine kit. If you don’t get migraine attacks, you probably know someone who does, as 1 out of 7 people in the US suffer from migraine. Ask around and pass it along if you win.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 softcover copy of Ancient Grains by Kim Lutz. Read my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of Low-So Good by Jessica Goldman Foung. Here’s my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Nourishing Noodles by Chris Anca. Read what I thought.
- 1 softcover copy of The Young Skin Diet by Michelle Lee. My review here.
- 1 softcover copy of Leave Cancer in the Dust by Kristina Sampson. My review here.
- 1 BONUS hardcover copy of Eat Fat, Get Thin by Dr. Mark Hyman. Here is my review. Still making the pancakes and the chicken with cashew gravy!
- 1 BONUS softcover copy of Recipe Rehab.
- 1 migraine rescue kit bag from the American Headache and Migraine Association, including a BPA-free water bottle and ice pack.
- 1 AuraCacia Relaxing Lavender Bubble Bath and essential oils booklet.
- One OXO spiralizer.
- 2 Naked Juice coupons.
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by OXO, AHMA, AuraCacia, Sterling Publishing, Game Creek Publishing, Salut Studio, Little Brown, Chronicle Books, Race Point Publishing, Naked Juice, and Recipe Renovator.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Thursday June 30 through Thursday July 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by OXO, AHMA, AuraCacia, Sterling Publishing, Game Creek Publishing, Salut Studio, Little Brown, Chronicle Books, Race Point Publishing, Naked Juice, and Recipe Renovator., P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 7 books, OXO spiralizer, AuraCacia bubble bath & booklet, migraine rescue kit, coupons, retail value $231.72.