Is it hot where you are? This giveaway is hot! Our June giveaway features the four cookbooks I reviewed this month, a chile prize package, frozen Hatch chiles from New Mexico, a beautiful recycled cutting board from Epicurean, and bonus gifts of delicious dried raspberries from Stoneridge Orchards and a copy of The Unforgettable Photograph by George Lange and Cooking Light editor Scott Mowbray.
The sweepstakes package is worth more than $300!
- Five pounds fire-roasted, peeled, de-seeded, chopped frozen Hatch chiles (medium heat) from The Hatch Chile Store in New Mexico. Ready for cooking and just amazing. Not too hot. [Ships separately.]
- One Great Pepper Assortment and Cookbook from Melissa’s Produce. Read my review of the book here.[Ships separately.]
- One of Epicurean’s Recycled Poly Boards made in the U.S.A. from 100% post-consumer, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) from single-use milk jugs. Strong, durable and nonporous; no de-lamination, splintering, chipping, or moisture absorption. Removable non-slip corners keep the boards from slipping on slick surfaces, allowing for sanitary cleanup with water and mild detergent. You choose the color! Size 17.5″ X 13″. [Ships separately.]
- One copy of Cooking Light Lighten Up, America!: Favorite American Foods Made Guilt-Freeby Cooking Light’s Allison Fishman Task. Review here.
- One copy of Spices & Seasons: Simple, Sustainable Indian Flavorsby Rinku Bhattacharya. Read my review. [Ships separately.]
- One copy of Put ’em Up! by Sherri Brooks Vinton. Review here.
- One bonus copy of The Unforgettable Photograph: 228 Ideas, Tips, and Secrets for Taking the Best Pictures of Your Life by George Lange with Scott Mowbray. Here’s what I thought.
- One bag of Stoneridge Orchards Whole Dried Raspberries
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Cooking Light, Workman Publishing, Oxmoor House, Storey Publishing, Hippocrene Books, Melissa’s Produce, Epicurean, The Hatch Chile Company, and Stoneridge Orchards. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday June 27 through Monday June 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by the The Hatch Chile Store, Melissa’s Produce, Epicurean, Cooking Light, Oxmoor House, Workman Publishing, Storey Publishing, Hippocrene Books, Stoneridge Orchards, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 1 softcover copy of Put ‘Em Up!, 1 softcover copy of The Unforgettable Photograph, 1 hardcover copy of Cooking Light Lighten Up America!, 1 hardcover copy of Spices and Seasons, 1 bag dried raspberries, 1 chile prize package from Melissa’s Produce, 1 prize package frozen Hatch chiles, 1 plastic cutting board 17.5″ X 13″. Retail value: $337.98.