Last day to donate! Any amount helps… $1, $5…
One in five kids in America struggles with hunger. We can do better. I’m supporting the No Kid Hungry campaign and I’m asking for your help. My goal was to raise at least $300. I’d love to make it to $500 by 5 pm today. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO SHARE OUR STRENGTH, THOUGH!
I’m raffling off the prizes pictured here, and am asking for your donations, big or small. If you can’t donate, you can still enter to win. Just share this post on Facebook or other social media and leave a comment with the link to your share. If you’re not on social media, you can email the link to your friends and leave a comment that you did so. See below for official rules. ENDS TODAY AT 5 PM PACIFIC TIME. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO SHARE OUR STRENGTH, THOUGH!
- Two dozen of my best chocolate-chunk cookies, gluten-free and vegan. Baked for you with love and Scharffen Berger 62% cacao semi-sweet chocolate.
- Wilton 20/20 prize package, including their new baking and decorating tools and products that were designed with the decorator in mind. These new products make it even easier for anyone to create amazing treats:
Perfect Fill Batter Dispenser™ – Fill baking cups and pan cavities easily with no drips or mess. Built-in value controls batter flow for uniform filling. Bake-Even Strips – Say goodbye to high-rise centers, cracked tops and over-cooked edges. Just dampen the strips and wrap around the pan before baking. The moisture in the strips keeps the edges of the pan cooler for perfectly level and deliciously moist cakes—every time. Spray-N-Seal Crumb Coat Spray– Crumb coat your cake with just a simple spray so you have a perfect cake surface to decorate. Crumb sealing spray makes it quick and easy to seal your cake to help keep crumbs out of your icing. Twist-Quick Coupler Set- Change decorating tips with a quick twist. Four-piece coupler system saves time by making tip changes easier and faster when decorating. Colorwheel Cake Board – Colorful, grease-proof cake board to show off your cakes while keeping them secure. 16” Disposable Decorating Bags.
- This SCHARFFEN BERGER® Chocolate Bar Sampler Gift Box. Gift box contains these 3 oz. bars: 41% Cacao Extra Rich Milk Chocolate, 41% Cacao Milk Chocolate Nibby, 41% Cacao Milk Chocolate & Almonds, 62% Cacao Dark Chocolate Mocha, 62% Cacao Dark Chocolate Nibby, 62% Cacao Semisweet Chocolate, 70% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate and 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate. The bars come in an elegant white gift box with a ribbon.
- One copy of European Tarts: Divinely Doable Desserts with Little or No Baking by Helen S. Fletcher. This is a gorgeous book with very simple (traditional) recipes that look amazing. Not gluten-free or vegan.
You can donate $1, $5, $50… whatever you want. Earn extra entries by donating again, or sharing on social media to help spread the word. See the rules below. If you truly can’t afford $1, you can earn entries by sharing on social media. Please leave a comment after you’ve donated (you don’t need to say how much) or after you’ve shared. Comments should either say “I donated!”, “I emailed this link to friends” or “Here is the link to my share.”
If you have enjoyed my giveaways, I hope that you will consider donating just a little.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, but donations to Share Our Strength are gratefully encouraged.
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday April 26 through Friday May 3, 2013 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL DONATE TO SHARE OUR STRENGTH, THOUGH!
- Leave a comment after you donate to enter. You can receive unlimited additional entries by sharing the link on social media and leaving one comment for each share. (Comments should say “I donated!”, “I emailed this link to friends” or “Here is the link to my share.” Comments not following this format will be deleted. This is for charity, guys, so play nice.)
Tweet, Facebook, Pin, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Wilton, Scharffen Berger, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: Baking prize package described above, retail value $127.90.
Here is Helen’s lovely cookbook: