Giveaways are back, with an amazing book selection for you this month. Our May giveaway features the four cookbooks I reviewed this month, plus a snazzy red George Foreman Grill, and bonus gifts of delicious dried Montmorency cherries from Stoneridge Orchards and a coupon for one free So Delicious product.
I am really excited to be giving away this particular Foreman grill. We had a much older model, without removable plates, so when I received this one I was curious. Would it really be much better? Well, yes. While I loved my old Foreman, it was a pain to clean. This one is a breeze… the plates pop right off (I usually wipe them clean with a paper towel while they are warm if greasy) and can go in the dishwasher, as can the drip tray. Super easy. The surface is larger and does heat up a bit faster than my old one. Here’s the info:
The George Foreman Four-Serving Removable Plate Grill (model GRP360R) is an easy-to-cook, easy-to-clean kitchen cornerstone. With 80 square inches of cooking space, the personal grill can cook four servings of fresh or frozen grilled favorites at a time. The patented sloped design and new Advanced GeorgeTough bronze non-stick coating allow fat and grease to drain away quickly as the signature George Foreman elements provide even heat across the grill plate, which is removable and dishwasher-safe, making for easy cleanup. Plus, the metallic housing with stainless steel accents add an attractive quality to every space. 35% Faster Heat-up,
- One red George Foreman grill
- One signed copy of The Blender Girl: Super-Easy, Super-Healthy Meals, Snacks, Desserts, and Drinks–100 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes! by Tess Masters. Read my review here.
- One copy of Silk Road Vegetarian: Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Recipes for the Mindful Cook by Dahlia Abraham-Klein. Read the review.
- One copy of Cooking Light Global Kitchen: The World’s Most Delicious Food Made Easy by David Joachim. Review here.
- One copy of Green Smoothies for Every Season: A Year of Farmers MarketFresh Super Drinks by Kristine Miles. Read my review.
- Coupon for one free product from So Delicious, value up to $11.00.
- One bag of Stoneridge Orchards Organic Whole Dried Montmorency Cherries
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by the George Foreman company, Ten Speed Press, Ulysses Press, Oxmoor House, Tuttle Publishing, Stoneridge Orchards, and So Delicious. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday May 30 through Monday June 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by the George Foreman company, Ten Speed Press, Ulysses Press, Oxmoor House, Tuttle Publishing, Stoneridge Orchards, So Delicious, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 1 red George Foreman grill, 1 softcover copy of The Blender Girl, 1 softcover copy of Silk Road Vegetarian, 1 hardcover copy of Cooking Light Global Kitchen, 1 hardcover copy of Green Smoothies for Every Season, 1 bag dried cherries, 1 So Delicious coupon. Retail value: $151.12.