- the entire 8-week course to transition you on to The Migraine Relief Plan
- daily emails to guide you every step of the way
- more than 90 minutes of recorded content in bite-sized nuggets
- a community of supportive people all focused on wellness
- a Resource section of shopping lists, book reviews, videos, and more
- new content every week, including how-to videos, interviews with experts, and live stream sessions on Facebook
Sign up for our mailing list for monthly updates.
We are signing up doctors with referral codes. If your doctor wants to provide a discount for you and other patients, please download this form to give them.
If you would like your flexible spending account (FSA) to reimburse you for this course, download this Letter of Medical Necessity and take it to your doctor to complete.
How it works: You purchase the membership to the Plan, have your doctor fill out the Letter of Medical Necessity, and submit that completed form and your receipt for the Plan to your insurance company’s FSA for reimbursement, if you have one set up. You must already have an existing FSA set up for this calendar year before submitting.
While The Migraine Relief Plan is not able to accept insurance or deal with healthcare spending accounts directly, you may find that your insurance or FSA will cover all or a part of the cost. Contact us if you need any further documentation.
If at any time you are not 100% satisfied with the program, please contact us. If we are not able to resolve your problem we will give you a full refund.