An amazing book selection—perfect to keep or share for holiday gifts. Our November giveaway features the last four cookbooks I reviewed, a gorgeous handcrafted cookbook stand made from reclaimed wood from Uncommon Goods (photo below), plus one bonus autographed memoir, cheese serving tray and tools, Cabo Fresh tote bag, and a cool blue silky silicone spatula. I’ll also do a bonus gift: 5 additional winners will receive my latest e-book: Twelve Terrific Thanksgiving Recipes.
I’m really excited to partner with Uncommon Goods on this giveaway, as they support handcrafted artisans around the world and are committed to paying fair wages, even to their seasonal workers. Uncommon Goods features hand-made, upcycled, and recycled items, many of which are made in the United States. They also support wonderful nonprofits like RAINN, Women for Women International, and City Harvest. This month we’re featuring this hand-crafted cookbook stand made from recycled wood from Europe. It can hold a hefty cookbook or a tablet safely out of the cooking splash zone.
- Handcrafted wooden cookbook stand from Uncommon Goods (ships separately)
- One copy of Super Natural Every Day: Well-Loved Recipes from My Natural Foods Kitchen by Heidi Swanson (review here)
- One copy of Gluten-Free Vegan Comfort Food: 125 Simple and Satisfying Recipes, from “Mac and Cheese” to Chocolate Cupcakes by Susan O’Brien (read the review)
- One copy of The Heart of the Plate: Vegetarian Recipes for a New Generation by Mollie Katzen (review here)
- One copy of Vegan Slow Cooking for Two or Just for You by Kathy Hester (read the review) (ships separately)
- Bonus book: Signed copy of Not So Black and White by Alexis Wilson: an insider’s look at ballet, Broadway, gay marriage, and the AIDS crisis (very powerful)
- Cabo Fresh woven beach tote with bamboo handles
- Sharper Image Nonstick Cheese Tools with Cutting Board Knife Slicer Cleaver
- cool blue silicone spatula
- 5 additional winners will each win one copy of Twelve Terrific Thanksgiving Recipes: Gluten-Free & Vegan (PDF)
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Uncommon Goods, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Fair Winds Press, and Cabo Fresh. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday November 22 through Monday November 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Uncommon Goods, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Fair Winds Press, Cabo Fresh, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: Grand prize: 1 softcover copy of Super Natural Every Day, 1 softcover copy of Vegan Slow Cooking for Two, 1 softcover copy of Gluten-Free Vegan Comfort Food, 1 softcover copy of Not So Black and White, 1 hardcover copy of The Heart of the Plate, cheese plate and tools, beach tote, silicone spatula. Total retail value $287.93. 5 additional prizes: PDF copies of Twelve Terrific Thanksgiving Recipes, retail value $14.96.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Tuesday reviews, Wednesday essays, Thursday how-to’s, and Flashback Fridays recipe posts plus monthly giveaways on the last Friday of the month. We support Meatless Monday. Check out our new Meatless Monday blog hop.
a Rafflecopter giveaway