This month, we have two featured products: Golden Door spa’s artisan food line and Chicken of the Sea’s Pink Up Your Lunch Kit. So cute!
I showcased the Golden Door’s artisan food products in this recipe for blood-orange-glazed shrimp, and used their fig preserves to create my balsamic-fig-glazed chicken thighs. You can read more about the Golden Door spa in the post I did when I took a tour in August. This month’s giveaway includes their confetti soup mix, maple pepper seasoning, and their blackberry-lavender sauce. Their products are small batch, crafted by hand. They might only have enough organic fruit to make 300 or 400 jars of one type of preserves, so they are special. And, 100% of their profits, including this food line, are given to support children’s charities.
I partnered with Chicken of the Sea this month for National Salmon Day and created a salmon slider recipe. Instead of keeping it for myself, I’m passing on to the winner their super cute Pink Up Your Lunch Kit, which includes samples of their flavored salmon pouches (Lemon Pepper, Barbecue & Sweet and Spicy), collapsible bento box, spatula, apron, tote bag, and t-shirt.
You’ll also receive the four cookbooks I reviewed this month, plus a bonus copy of the Feeding Our Families family cookbook from my friend Katie Newell at Healthnut Foodie. The prize package includes these goodies from my last two conferences: coupons and samples, wooden spoon, spatula, tote bag, and honey.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- Pink Up Your Lunch Kit (ships separately).
- 1 hardcover copy of Near and Far by Heidi Swanson. Read my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Simply Vegetarian Thai Cooking/em> by Nancie McDermott. Here’s my review.
- 1 softcover copy of The Best Natural Homemade Skin & Hair Products by Mar Gomez. Read what I thought.
- 1 softcover copy of The Cafe Spice Cookbook by Hari Nayak. My review here.
- And a bonus copy of Feeding Our Families by Katie Newell.
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Golden Door, Chicken of the Sea, Healthnut Foodie, Robert Rose Publishing, Ten Speed Press, Tuttle Publishing, and Recipe Renovator. I was not paid to write this post.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- By entering the sweepstakes you agree to be added to my email newsletter list, which comes out twice per month. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Duration: Friday October 30 through Wednesday November 4, 2015 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Golden Door, Chicken of the Sea, Healthnut Foodie, Robert Rose Publishing, Ten Speed Press, Tuttle Publishing, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 5 books, tote bag, kitchen tools, coupons, samples, 3 artisan food products, retail value $182.34.