This month’s reader thank-you prize is all about meat. It features the four meat-related cookbooks I reviewed this month, plus the sous vide machine from Hamilton Beach (see my review and recipe here), a mixed box (your choice) of high-quality pastured meat from Butcher Box, a knife sharpener from Any Sharp, the new paleo flour blend and coconut flour from Bob’s Red Mill, and more goodies below thanks to the Fit Foodie Race.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 softcover copy of Chef Ronaldo’s Sabores de Cuba: Diabetes-Friendly Traditional and Nueva Cubano Cuisine. Read my review.
- 1 softcover copy of The Ethical Meat Handbook: Complete Home Butchery, Charcuterie and Cooking for the Conscious Omnivore. Here’s my review.
- 1 hardcover copy of The Wurst of Lucky Peach: A Treasury of Encased Meat. Read what I thought.
- 1 hardcover copy of Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling. My review here.
- 1 Hamilton Beach Professional Sous Vide Slow Cooker 6 Qt. (Ships separately.)
- 1 AnySharp Pro Global manual knife sharpener in Pink Cream.
- 1 ButcherBox meat delivery (7-10 pounds of meat), your choice (ships separately).
- 1 canvas tote, hair ties, bandanna, and workout towel courtesy of Steaz Cactus Water (and the Fit Foodie Race).
- 1 stainless steel water bottle, novelty sunglasses and jump rope courtesy of The American Diabetes Association, charity partner of The Fit Foodie Race.
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by Hamilton Beach, Butcher Box, Steaz, American Diabetes Association, AnySharp, Bob’s Red Mill, Rux Martin/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Clarkson Potter, New Society Publishers, The American Diabetes Association, and Recipe Renovator.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Thursday October 27 through Wednesday November 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Hamilton Beach, Butcher Box, Steaz, American Diabetes Association, AnySharp, Bob’s Red Mill, Rux Martin/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Clarkson Potter, New Society Publishers, The American Diabetes Association, and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 4 books, sous vide slow cooker, 1 Butcher Box meat delivery (7-10 lbs), knife sharpener, tote, hair bands, exercise towel, bandanna, 1 bag each paleo flour blend and coconut flour, retail value $447.81.