I have a fun little swag bag for you this week, all about herbs! First there’s a sweet little cookbook from Gourmet Garden (recipes are not all vegan or gluten-free) and coupons for 3 free tubes of their fresh herb pastes. You’ll also receive the fantastic herb chopper from Microplane. I have their grater/zester and it’s awesome. I also picked up a fun assortment of dried herbs from Northgate Market, an amazing Mexican grocery store chain here in Southern California. And finally, a pretty re-usable grocery tote from Trader Joe’s. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
Here is this week’s question:
Are you more likely to use dried or fresh herbs when cooking? Why?
Required FTC disclosure: The book and coupons were provided by Gourmet Garden. The herbs from NortHgate Market were purchased with a gift card from the Idaho Potato Commission. I won the Trader Joe’s bag. I purchased the Microplane chopper for this giveaway. I was not paid to write this post.
Bonus Download: Click Here to Get Our Top 10 Migraine Swaps
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday February 15 through Thursday February 21, 2013 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: Are you more likely to use dried or fresh herbs when cooking? Why?
- You can receive up to 4 additional entries by doing the following and leaving one comment for each additional item.
- 5 entries total per person, please.
1) If you already follow me, help spread the word: Tweet, Facebook, Pin, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. You can share up to 4 times on different days for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
If you are not already following me on Facebook, Twitter, and via my newsletter, you can earn additional entries by doing any of the following. Leave a comment each time:
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Gourmet Garden and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: One softcover copy of Insider’s Guide to Cooking with Herbs and Spices, 3 coupons for Gourmet Garden fresh herb pastes, Trader Joe’s re-usable grocery tote bag, Microplane herb chopper, 8 packages dried herbs. Retail value of $49.95.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Wednesday essays, and Friday giveaways (when available).
Here is the chopper on Amazon if you want to see it in more detail: