Today’s giveaway comes from my cookbook swag shelf. It’s Deliciously G-Free: Food So Flavorful They’ll Never Believe It’s Gluten-Free
by Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
I remember her from Survivor… I don’t watch The View very often, and I wasn’t sure if this was just another celebrity cookbook. But I have to say, if you eat traditional American food and need to go gluten-free, this would be a VERY helpful cookbook to have on the shelf.
She has been living the gluten-free lifestyle for quite a few years, and maintains a g-free and regular kitchen without cross contamination. Her baking tips also seem spot on. I haven’t tested any of the recipes, but the book is full of all kinds of family style recipes (NOT vegan or sugar-free); she really writes from the heart. I also like that she provides several recipes for gluten-free flour mixes and then gives you a variety of recipes to use them with.
Answer this question to enter: Did you like her more on Survivor or on The View?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only U.S. OR CANADIAN residents over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday July 13 through Thursday July 19, 2012 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter. You can receive up to 4 additional entries by doing the following and leaving one comment for each additional item.
1) Tweet about the sweepstakes. You can tweet up to 4 times on 4 days for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment here each time.)
- All recipes are gluten-free, but are neither sugar-free nor vegan.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by The Recipe Renovator, P. O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163. 619-365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: One copy of Deliciously G Free, retail value of $30.00.