As the year begins to wind down, I have the chance to share some of the goodies that came my way this year. While it’s nice to get free stuff, it’s not why I write this blog. So I really like sharing it all with you.
These items came to me individually through a number of different events and channels, so I’ve been saving them for a really nice holiday swag bag. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- The Purple Kiwi Cookbookby Frieda Kaplan: This is THE most informative book about fruits and veggies I have ever read! Great ideas for expanding your repertoire of produce
- The Happy Herbivore Cookbook by Lindsay S. Nixon: Lindsay writes the Happy Herbivore blog, and this is a terrific cookbook with low-fat and super-healthy plant-based recipes
- Sweet Freedom: Desserts You’ll Love without Wheat, Eggs, Dairy or Refined Sugar by my friend Ricki Heller, who writes Diet, Dessert, N Dogs. Ricki is a fabulous writer and her recipes are very well tested. Delish!
- Small flexible spatula
- Large double-ended silicone spatula
- Flexible cutting board
- 3.5 inch stainless paring knife with cover
- 1 bag of American Heritage chocolate, perfect for holiday hot chocolate OR baking
Here is this week’s question:
What are you most looking forward to about the holiday season?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only U.S. residents over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday December 7 through Thursday December 13, 2012 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: What are you most looking forward to about the holiday season?. You can receive up to 4 additional entries by doing the following and leaving one comment for each additional item.
1) If you already follow me, help spread the word: Tweet, Facebook, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. You can share up to 4 times on different days for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: Three cookbooks, two spatulas, one knife, one cutting board, one bag of chocolate, retail value of $124.90.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Wednesday essays, and Friday giveaways (when available).
Here is one of the books if you want to check it out in more detail: