Today’s giveaway is a beautiful, funny, delicious-looking cookbook that I am most happy to share. It was given to me by a friend. I have read it cover to cover, and I want to pass it along you to one of you. It’s Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes. The giveaway includes a cupcake set from Wilton as well!
If you haven’t read Joy’s blog, stop reading this post and visit it immediately. It is beautiful, funny, stream-of-consciousness writing that will have you falling in love with Joy by paragraph #2. The only reason that I’m not keeping the book myself is that it is “a celebration of butter and sugar.” I learned a ton about baking reading it. Here’s what’s on my permanent cookbook shelf, in case you’re wondering.
Besides the cookbook, my friends at Wilton are providing this fun cupcake prize package as well (shipping separately).
Wilton Cupcake Kit:
- ColorCups cupcake liners (36 each) (foil-lined so they stay bright when baking) in Bright Hearts and Bold Stripes, very Joy the Baker
- Snappy Stripes Cupcake Boxes (set of 2) that holds 6 cupcakes to take your cupcakes on the road or give as gifts
- Scoop-It Batter Spoons (set of 3), which gives you perfect portions for mini, regular, and jumbo sized cupcake pans
- Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin Pan
Leave a comment answering this question to enter:
What’s the most delicious thing you’ve ever baked?
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only U.S. residents over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday September 14 through Thursday September 20, 2012 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter. You can receive up to 4 additional entries by doing the following and leaving one comment for each additional item. If you are already following me, you can tweet about the sweepstakes to earn additional entries.
1) Tweet about the sweepstakes on different days. You can tweet up to 4 times for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with your tweet link each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner(s) will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Wilton and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA, 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: One softcover copy of the book pictured above, retail value of $19.99 plus the cupcake kit, valued at $35, for a total of $54.99.
Here is the book if you want to check it out in more detail…