I spent the week of February 24th-March 1st at the TEDActive conference near Palm Springs. TEDActive is the live simulcast sister to the TED conference in Long Beach, CA about two hours away. I have three essays about the conference coming up, starting with this one about my packing crisis.
As you might imagine, the swag is pretty great. I’ve made it my policy to share my swag with readers so you can take part in any experiences I get to have. I already shared two of the gift cards in previous sweepstakes.
I’ve divvied the swag up into four cool promotions and will be sharing them each this month. Many of the items are exclusively produced for the TED conference and can’t be purchased elsewhere. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
This week’s swag bag is Foodie related:
- FEED bag tote to fight hunger from FEED Projects
- CASE of KIND bars (you contact them to redeem the coupon)
- Aeroshot Chocolate
- Reusable 3-in-1 utensils from Heart Parts
- Pluck egg yolk separator from Quirky
- Ice wine (a gift from my Canadian roommate)
- German chocolate (a gift from my German carpooler)
- Fight Poverty t-shirt from Robin Hood Foundation (Women’s M-L)
- S’well reusable water bottle with TED logo
- 1-month free Craft Coffee subscription
Total value over $160
This week’s question:Which item in the swag bag would you be most excited to win? Why?
REGULAR READERS PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRY RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By leaving a comment below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Friday April 5 through Thursday April 11, 2013 at 5 PM Pacific Daylight Time. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW CLOSED.
- Leave a comment answering the question to enter: Which item in the swag bag would you be most excited to win. Why?
- You can receive up to 4 additional entries by sharing the link on social media and leaving one comment for each share. 5 entries total per person, please. Extra entries will be deleted.
Tweet, Facebook, Pin, or Google+ the link to the sweepstakes. You can share up to 4 times on different days for 4 additional entries. (Leave a comment with the link to each mention each time.)
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by random number generator within one day of the sweepstakes closing. Winners have 48 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: TED conference swag bag as described above, retail value $160.44.
Today’s post is part of our mission to help you rebuild your health through food and lifestyle choices. Look for posts on Mondays featuring gluten-free, sugar-free recipes made with healthy plant-based ingredients, Wednesday essays, and Friday giveaways (when available).