Hey Renovators! After a summer break, our reader thank-you sweepstakes is back with a bang! If you’re a new reader, you might not realize that I theme the books (and usually the recipes) every month, so that the gift package makes sense for someone to win. This month is all about soups, with three soup cookbooks and much more. I love being the conduit for people to win some of the lovely items that come my way as a blogger. (Usually, I don’t keep any of the items, if I do get one of my own I always disclose it.)
The winner will receive the four cookbooks I reviewed this month, plus a bonus SIGNED copy of Delia Ephron’s new novel, Siracusa (soon to be a major motion picture, I can’t wait), a gorgeous knife and cutting board set from R. Murphy Knives, a manual knife sharpener from Chef’s Choice (I have their electric one and it’s awesome), two colorful stainless steel soup spoons/ladles from Zeroll, and two new items from NuNaturals: oat fiber (perfect for thickening soups), and NuStevia NoCarbs blend.
The sweepstakes package includes:
- 1 softcover copy of Soup Swap by Kathy Gunst. Read my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Broth and Stock from the Nourished Kitchen by Jennifer McGruther. Here’s my review.
- 1 softcover copy of Home Skillet by Robin Donovan. Read what I thought.
- 1 hardcover copy of Clean Soups by Rebecca Katz. My review here.
- 1 R. Murphy Board & Knife Set—fitted with a knife slot that fits the entire length of the blade, providing an edge guard for the knife and safety for the user. The knife is held in place by a strong built-in magnet. It’s perfect for tailgating or a home bar. The maple board measures 7” x 10”, with a dark hardwood strip and oil finish. I have chosen the Jackson Cannon Bar Knife for this prize. Crafted in the USA, these high carbon stainless steel blades are precision ground, hand-edged, and honed for a superior, razor sharp edge. (Ships separately.)
- 1 Chef’s Choice Pronto Pro manual knife sharpener.
- 1 Zeroll stainless steel ladle and 1 Zeroll stainless steel slotted serving spoon (colors shown above).
- 1 16-ounce package NuGrains Oat Fiber and 1 box NuNaturals NuStevia NoCarbs Blend (50 packets).
Required FTC disclosure: The giveaway items were provided by R. Murphy Knives, Chef’s Choice, Zeroll, NuNaturals, Ten Speed Press, Chronicle Books, Rockridge Press, and Recipe Renovator.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the Official Rules, outlined here.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Thursday September 29 through Wednesday October 5, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winners have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If they do not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prizes will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors, or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winners’ name and mailing addresses in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed we will maintain that information for up to one year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by R. Murphy Knives, Chef’s Choice, Zeroll, NuNaturals, Ten Speed Press, Chronicle Books, Rockridge Press, and Recipe Renovator., P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163-4054. (619) 365-5065.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Prize description: 5 books, cutting board and knife, knife sharpener, 2 soup spoons, oat fiber, stevia packets, retail value $330.39.